You know that some time face pattern problems in slabs during the production and we will try to solve your all issues in our below information and hope you will like our information.
These all technical information #100% Free and happy to serve you.
Please check below problem and solutions.
1. The pattern looks like flowing water because materials flow on the surface of the slab during the pressing process, which makes it vague.
2. It is necessary to ensure that the distribution is uniform, if there is a part of the material is missing, then the material must be made up manually, and it must not be too much.
3. Reducing the amount of resin can reduce the fluidity of the material at the same time.
4. Distributing size is 3mm smaller than the mold frame unilateral size to prevent the material from flowing around.
5. Adjust the distributing parameters to ensure the amplitude on every position of the pressure head is uniform.
(If necessary, the eccentric block of the motor should be adjusted, normally, the eccentric block at both ends of the motor) Control the pressing time.
If you wanna see more popular quartz surfaces, please visit the below link.
Established in 2007, Joint Home is one of China's major quartz stone slabs companies specializing in the production and supply of quartz slab for many commercial projects and high end residential projects. Our factory offer a diversified range of products, such as quartz slabs, quartz countertops, and artificial stone. With over ten years of combined experience and knowledge in the quartz stone industry, we can also offer custom designs and OEM services.
With over 10 years experience on Quartz Slabs Quartz Stone.
Promoting Your Business With Our Trendy Quartz Stone?