While transporting the quartz stone slab, please complied with following directions completely:
(1) Do not transport slabs horizontally and use proper "A" frames. The horizontal storage will put stress on the quartz stone slab and cause the quartz stone to be easy to break.
(2) When suction cups or grips are being used, slab should be held low to the ground. Cut-out pieces should be braced to avoid flexing and should be placed at the top of the A-Frame to prevent bearing the load. Similar laminated edges should be top loaded to avoid bearing the load.
(3) The slabs should be strapped onto A-Frames to avoid the flexing. Should pay attention to protect the straps from being damaged or cut by the edge of the slab.
(4) Carts and dollies should be used when transporting quartz stone slab around the shop.
(5) Using a forklift or other appropriate lifting device to transport the quartz stone slab and people should not stand between it and the ground.
(6) Gloves, Safety Shoes and Glass should be worn while handling transporting quartz stone slab.
If you wanna see more popular quartz surfaces, please visit the below link.
Established in 2007, Joint Home is one of China's major quartz stone slabs companies specializing in the production and supply of quartz slab for many commercial projects and high end residential projects. Our factory offer a diversified range of products, such as quartz slabs, quartz countertops, and artificial stone. With over ten years of combined experience and knowledge in the quartz stone industry, we can also offer custom designs and OEM services.
With over 10 years experience on Quartz Slabs Quartz Stone.
Promoting Your Business With Our Trendy Quartz Stone?