Quartz is one of the hardest minerals on Earth. Because of its strength and abundance, quartz is a popular and reliable choice for countertops. Quartz countertops are sometimes referred to as "engineered" or "man-made", but quartz is in fact a natural stone. The amount of natural quartz in a slab depends on the quartz manufacturer. Joint Home is among the highest concentration of pure quartz to ensure strong, compact slabs.
With quartz countertops, the pros outweigh the cons.
1. One of the main benefits of quartz countertops is that they are extremely durable.
2. Quartz countertops never have to be sealed, unlike granite, marble, and other surfaces that require regular maintenance.
3. Quartz countertops are also nonabsorbent, so they resist staining and don’t harbor harmful bacteria.
4. Homeowners and designers also turn to quartz for its versatile and beautiful designs, colors, and patterns.
5. Quartz countertops are scratch resistant, but due to their hardness they may dull a knife that is used directly on the surface.
6. Like all natural stone countertops, quartz can be damaged by sudden changes in temperature. Pot holders and trivets should be used to protect a quartz countertop from anything hot.
7. Though quartz countertops are not approved for outdoor use, quartz may be used in outdoor kitchens with full overhead coverage from the elements.
If you wanna see our quartz slabs collection, please visit the below link.
Established in 2007, Joint Home is one of China's major quartz stone slabs companies specializing in the production and supply of quartz slab for many commercial projects and high end residential projects. Our factory offer a diversified range of products, such as quartz slabs, quartz countertops, and artificial stone. With over ten years of combined experience and knowledge in the quartz stone industry, we can also offer custom designs and OEM services.
With over 10 years experience on Quartz Slabs Quartz Stone.
Promoting Your Business With Our Trendy Quartz Stone?